DPU5545 Vibratory Plate
Thanks to its powerful compaction force combined with a quick forward and reverse travel direction, the Wacker Neuson DPU5545 Vibratory Plate offers a high level of productivity. It is an all-rounder for all job sites where high demands are placed on the performance efficiency of a unit. In addition, it offers excellent characteristics in terms of service life and operating comfort. Optimal application areas are the compaction of frost coverings and subbases in street, path and parking lot construction as well as backfilling buildings. Thanks to a frequency of 69 Hz, the Wacker Neuson DPU5545 Vibratory Plate is universally applicable and even reliably compacts medium-weight to heavy interlocking paving stones.
- The new center pole reduces hand-arm vibration (HAV) to a minimum and therefore offers a high level of operating comfort at full compaction performance. No restriction for the time of operation and no documentation effort.
- A dead man function prevents the operator from being trapped between the equipment and an object when working in reverse.
- All maintenance points are quickly and easily accessible. Extensive comfort functions: such as low oil shutdown, self-tightening V-belt, maintenance-free alternator, pull-out external jump-start connection that is accessible from outside.
- A large dimensioned diesel engine offers high power reserves and ensures for a high level of efficiency and long service life.
- Compatec: Easy-to-read display of the relative compaction progress. Warning for overload and over-compaction. Brightness adjustment of the lights to the ambient light. Extremely sturdy and reliable.