DPU6555 Vibratory Plate
Thanks to its enormous compaction force combined with a quick forward and reverse travel, the Wacker Neuson reversible DPU6555 Vibratory Plate offers an extremely high level of productivity. It is an all-rounder for all job sites where extreme demands are placed on the performance efficiency of a unit. In addition, it offers excellent characteristics in terms of service life and operating comfort. Optimal application areas are the compaction of frost coverings and base layers in street, path and parking lot construction as well as backfilling buildings. Thanks to a frequency of 69 Hz, the reversible DPU6555 vibratory plate is universally applicable and even reliably compacts heavy interlocking paving stones.
- The new center pole reduces hand-arm vibration (HAV) to a minimum and therefore offers a high level of operating comfort at full compaction performance. No restriction for the time of operation and no documentation effort.
- A dead man function prevents the operator from being trapped between the equipment and an object when working in reverse.
- All maintenance points are quickly and easily accessible. Extensive comfort functions: such as low oil shutdown, self-tightening V-belt, maintenance-free alternator, pull-out external jump-start connection that is accessible from outside.
- A narrower frame is optionally available. The compact dimensions facilitate application in tight spaces.
- Compatec: Easy-to-read display of the relative compaction progress. Warning for overload and over-compaction. Brightness adjustment of the lights to the ambient light. Extremely sturdy and reliable.