With a 10,000 kg payload per skip, the Wacker Neuson DW100 Wheel Dumper can move massive volumes in the shortest possible time — even on the most uneven ground conditions. In addition, it is dependable, easy to operate and offers first-class visibility despite its size. The professional unit for heavy loads has impressively high levels of comfort, offering an optionally available cabin or an air-conditioning system on request. The Wacker Neuson DW100 Wheel Dumper is everything available in a heavyweight that you can rely on.
Hydrostatic all-wheel drive:
- total focus on the job, no busy shifting of gears
- one central hydraulic engine drives both axles via a cardan shaft
- hydrostatic braking effect as soon as the foot is taken off the accelerator pedal
- low-wear drive for reduced service and maintenance costs
- controlled delay for regulated switching, thus no abrupt change of drive
- accelerate from 0 to maximum speed of 28km/h without traction loss