The Wacker Neuson ET65 is an excavator like end users want it to be. A highly efficient machine that surprises with its compact design and maneuverability. Thanks to the high digging power and the powerful engine, the strong excavation performance is added bonus points that make the excavator into an all-rounder on the construction site. With the articulated boom, it also has a large reach, digging depth and dumping height.
- Precise and sensitive operation thanks to the load sensing hydraulic system with LUDV (load-independent flow control)*!
- Low consumption due to the economical ECO mode
- Up to 5 auxiliary control circuits for the most varied attachments
- Extremely compact and maneuverable
- Maintenance and service made easy due to the tiltable cabin as well as the diagnostic tool