The Wacker Neuson DW60 Dumper combines the power of a hydrostatic transmission Tier 4 Final Perkins engine with an industry leading, heavy duty design. With massive, impact-resistant box sections, this power swivel dumper offers high performance and a bucket engineered for durability. The Wacker Neuson DW60 dumper is well balanced and easily moves its rated payload across the varying terrains of a job site. Full-time four-wheel drive ensures optimum maneuverability in difficult conditions.
- Performance enhancements: DW60 power version with engine output of 86 kW
- 2 types of skips: Front tip or swivel tip skip
- Supreme off-road capability thanks to a articulated pendulum joint angle of 29 degrees.
- Travel speeds of up to 25 km/h for high speed transport jobs
- Available ex factory with a cabin
Hydrostatic all-wheel drive:
- total focus on the job, no busy shifting of gears
- one central hydraulic engine drives both axles via a cardan shaft
- hydrostatic braking effect as soon as the foot is taken off the accelerator pedal
- low-wear drive for reduced service and maintenance costs
- controlled delay for regulated switching, thus no abrupt change of drive
- accelerate from 0 to maximum speed of 28km/h without traction loss