Uneven ground conditions are the area of application where the Wacker Neuson DW90 Wheel Dumper is most at home. This is where its strengths are displayed to best advantage. The Wacker Neuson DW90 Dumper benefits from hydrostatic all-wheel drive with ECO mode, exceptional off-road capability and extreme gradeability, paired with different skip versions and a wear-free spring-loaded parking brake.
- Maintenance-free hydrostatic all-wheel drive.
- Very good gradeability
- Swivel tip skip optional ex factory
- Maximum payload 9,000 kg
- For maximum comfort. Optionally with air-conditioning system
Hydrostatic all-wheel drive:
- Total focus on the job, no busy shifting of gears
- One central hydraulic engine drives both axles via a cardan shaft
- Hydrostatic braking effect as soon as the foot is taken off the accelerator pedal
- Low-wear drive for reduced service and maintenance costs
- Controlled delay for regulated switching, thus no abrupt change of drive
- Accelerate from 0 to maximum speed of 28km/h without traction loss