BS50-2plus & BS60-2plus Rammers
The Wacker Neuson two-stroke rammers of the Plus-Series provide all the advantages of the classical two-stroke rammers and additionally offer a practical work facilitation as a plus: By two separate tanks for fuel and two-stroke oil the pre-mixing is no longer necessary. Both liquids are filled in separately and the oil lubrication system automatically generates the correct mixing ratio. For more safety the oil tank can be locked (accessory). This avoids a wrong refueling. The rammers of the Plus-Series are available in three weight classes. The low center of gravity provides strong propulsion and great stability. This prevents tilting and facilitates the operation of the rammer.
- Extra-large oil tank: refueling only after 120 working hours
- Low hand-arm vibrations thanks to a special spring-loaded guide handle
- Comfortable operation with auto-choke and only one lever for idling, starting and stopping
- Slim design for compaction jobs in narrow trenches
- Automatic shutdown after 10 minutes of idle operation or when starting with an empty oil tank